Save upto 42% on Basmati Rice at Amazon
If we talk about the basmati rice ,It is probably one of the most popular ingredients all over India and the world. Due to its perfect texture and its fragrant ,basmati is one of the most chosen grain. “Basmati” means “Fragrant” in India. Basmati rice is traditionally grown at the foothills of the Himalayas, there are also brands farmed in the US.
India produce 70% of the basmati rice for world requirement, Basmati Rice production in India are in the following states , J & K, Himanchal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Uttarakhand and western Uttar Pradesh .
- Authentic basmati rice
- Aged to perfection: Naturally aged basmati Aged for 2 years in paddy before packing
- Flavorful and aromatic: Good taste and sweet earthy aroma enhance the rice-eating experience
- Everyday consumption rice: Good for dishes prepared regularly in households like biryani, pulao & steam rice
- Careful selection: Gluten free rice governed by the highest food quality and safety standards
- Available : Kohinoor Super Silver Authentic basmati rice also Available in 500 g & 1 kg pack
- Commonly searched topics:
- Real basmati,
- silver basmati,
- Authentic basmati rice,
- Supreme basmati rice,
- basmati rice kohinoor,
- basmati rice,
- fried rice,
- chawal recipe,
- chawal recipe, rice online, basmati,
- biryani rice, basmati rice 5kg pantry,
- kohinoor basmati rice,
- basmati 5kg, basmati,
- long grain rice
Is Indian basmati rice healthy?
If we talk about white rice, it has a high glycemic index,onother hand basmati rice has lower glycemic index that is between 50 and 58.As per study basmati rice is low to medium glycemic index value food.For Diabetes patient ,can add small portion of basmati rice as a part of healthy diet.
HOW TO COOK BASMATI RICE
The first step in cooking basmati rice is to proper measure your ingredients. For best basmati rice, you want 1 cup of basmati + 1 ½ cups cold water.
Bring the pot to a boil. Put the pot on excessive warmness with the lid off. Once it begins to boil, decrease the warmth to low, and cover the pot.
Simmer the rice. Set a timer for 12 minutes. Don’t peek at the rice!
Let the rice rest. Move the pot off the warmness and let the rice relaxation for 10 minutes with the lid on. This step is very vital and will supply you the fluffy rice that you are searching for!
Fluff the rice. Use a fork or spoon to gently fluff the rice earlier than serving.